Perfect Fall. I took this photo in Orange County last year on my Thanksgiving trip.
Fall is here! For the first time in a while we were blessed with very awesome weather this weekend here in Dallas. It was almost no A/C, windows down, let's go outside type of weather while still sunny and gorgeous! Definitely looking forward to more of that.
There's going to be a lot happening this fall. And a lot already happening. Let's see...
1. Addison Oktoberfest is from September 20th to 23rd
2. Get fit for free with boot camp, yoga, and zumba at the Local Motion. This one already started! September 8th - November 3rd
3. Cirque du Soleil's Kooza September 20th through October 7th. There's a good deal for the tickets.
4. New 2012 - 2013 Opera season: Pursuits of Passion. Aida opens on October 26th. I plan on going to that one with my friend Aida. She has to come see this one! Ticket pre sale has already started.
Turandot and The Aspern Papers open in April 2013.
5. Sunset screening of The Prestige on Saturday October 13th at 8 pm at the Strauss Square over by the Opera.
6. Starbucks VIA instant coffee in Pumpkin Spice is here!
In addition to everything Trader Joe's opened in Plano! I went yesterday and it was like a zoo in there, but still very happy to have one close to me.
More coming - stay tuned :)